Google+

Sharing Saturday 14-4




Thank you to everyone who shared with us last week!! And to all of you who visited and commented on each others inspiring posts. I am still trying to make my way through them. There are so many inspiring ones though. I have been spending much of my week resting when I have time since I had a migraine and now have an awful cold. However I know I had a hard time choosing my features. We did have a most clicked last week! It was from Twig and Toadstools: Ice Rainbow Sun Catchers.




http://twigandtoadstool.blogspot.com/2014/01/ice-rainbow-sun-catchers.html

Last week there were many great Valentine themed posts shared as well as winter themed ones and so many other great ideas!! Please stop by and check them out. Here are a few of my favorites.



1) From My Little Bookcase: Valentine's Day Activity: Love Note Bookmarks

2) From Crafty Journal: Valentine Heart Candle

3) From The Connection We Share: Sticky Valentines - How to Make Your Own Window Clings

4) From Pink Stripey Socks: Make a Cardboard Bridge for Cars and Trains 

5) From Happy Hooligans: Salt and Ice Activity Colorful Frozen Hands 

6) From Enchanted Homeschooling with Life with Moore Babies Guest Posting: Nutter Butter Penguins 

7) From Let's Play Music: 5 Little Penguins Winter Counting Song

8) From StrongStart: Measuring Up to a Penguin



Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog. 



From Your Hostess:
This week was one of those weeks with my cold and migraine, but we did share Peace through Love crafts, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day crafts and books, our review for Multicultural Children's Book Day (which is Monday) of Rainbow Stew, and another book for Virtual Book Club for Kids which also was a version of Cinderella--Ponyella.




This week we will finally do our Peruvian Dish!! Begin our celebration of Black History Month and have a celebration of Chinese New Year (I'll be featuring some of the Chinese New Year crafts shared in that post).



 



Now for This Week's Party  
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any 
kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) I would love it if you would follow me on FacebookInstagramand Pinterest 


 Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest.