Google+

Sharing Saturday #47

Have you had a chance to be inspired by the amazing ideas shared last week? If not, go check them out and leave some blog love with comments! I also shared some features during the week. I shared some from Sharing Saturday #45 here and some Thanksgiving posts from #45 and #46 here.



Click on picture to visit post!
Now I should tell you we put up our Christmas tree today so I think I have Christmas on the brain even though it is still November. Here are a few of my favorites.

1) From Being Inspired: Nativity Hand Puppets (I so need to make Hazel a set of these--maybe next year for her Advent calendar gifts.)
2) From Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom: Paper Mache Trees (Oh, I can see us making some of these. I love them!)
3) From Making Boys Men: Things to do with Foil and Kids (Some great ideas!!)
4) From Ginx Craft: Christmas Love (She offers the pattern for free and I can see knitting some of these for next year's Holiday Fair.)
5) From Mother of Discussion: Monoprints Inspired by Margaret Preston (With a wonderful tutorial!)


Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog.
Photobucket


Button Code:



From Your Hostess:


Today I thank God for a wonderful holiday with most of my family!

 
Now for This Week's Party   
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow both hosts via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

Hosts are Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart. A reminder: Mia is taking a blogging break. Hopefully she will be back soon to host again!!

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post.
3) Post the button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.

Photobucket

4. Optional: Like us on Facebook and Google+
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring our foil ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring our monoprints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring our paper mache trees! Hope your having a great weekend!
    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!