Google+

Sharing Saturday #15

Wow, another amazing week last week. If you missed seeing any of them, please visit it here and check them out. So many wonderful ideas. I know I pinned some for next Easter. Also be sure to check out our new link party Happy Family Times. A place to share your quality family times so we can all be inspired to have more of it. And come back on Tuesday to share what you and your family have been up to lately!


Here are a few of my favorites:

From Meaningful Mama: Bouncy House Cake (Can you believe this is a cake?)


From My Raina Sunshine: Rawr! Rainbowsauraus Rex Hoodies (So cute! I may have to make one of these.)

From Keitha's Chaos: Lego Birthday Party (I love all the details that went into this one!)

From Living and Learning at Home: What's That Sound? Nature Walk (I love this and am definitely going to try it, but I doubt Hazel's picture will be as well drawn as this one even though they are the same age.)

If you were featured please grab a featured button here to post proudly on your blog. Also please visit my co-host, Mama Mia's Heart2Heart, for more features including this week's most clicked on post!

This Week From Your Hosts:
From  Crafty Moms Share: Zoo Play Mat

From Mama Mia's Heart2Heart: Simple Paper Plate Elephant

 Now for This Week's Party  
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any 
kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) I would love it if you would follow me on FacebookInstagramand Pinterest 


 Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest.
All right everyone...This is a PARTY!! Have Fun!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my son's Lego party. I had a great time getting ready for it. Some people could tell the veggie tray was a Lego Minifigure. I enjoy stopping by your linky party each week. So many great ideas! Thanks for hosting a place to bring them all together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for always posting and for the great book and lunch connections. I always enjoy seeing them!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature :) I hope it results in a swarm of tiny Rainbowsaurus Rexes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this great party, I find some great inspiration here! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE the rainbowsaurus hoodies!! how adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!